Monday, April 3, 2017

This Alberg is for sale!

Shane and I decided that we need another project so this Alberg is for sale.  We have done everything that can possibly be done on this boat to make it a fine cruiser and overall great boat.  She comes with 3 headsails,  #1, #2, #3, and a spinnaker.  Has a Yanmar 2QM15 Diesel.  Wind, depth, and speed meters and a whole list of other parts.   Send me a note at my email address if you are interested  and we can talk.
She is a 1966 #129.  The boat is in Annapolis near the bay bridge.
Bill
wpb1210@yahoo.com

You can also call me.  410-271-2930












                                                    This is the 2QM15 running.




6 comments:

  1. She looks like you've kept her up well. I also noticed your EastPort Pram. Is there any source for purchasing those already built? You did a fabulous job on yours. I simply don't have the garage floor that would accomodate another project--I would love to build one however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe you can buy an Eastport pram assembled. Chesapeake Light Craft sells the kits and I know they do not assemble them. Our Alberg was a mess when we got her but cleaned up well. I'll build you a dink if you are so incined!!!

    Bill

    Ps, did you see my blog on the Coot? That's another dink but a cedar strip one. I like that better that the eastprot pram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your Alberg still on the market?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is. I'm not actively marketing but if the right buyer comes along, sure.

    ReplyDelete