Back to the A30.
I used 3 mil Sapele plywood for the deck of the moth and had some left over. Just enough to make the inserts. I rough cut them based on the old work and hopefully I'll get over this weekend to see how they fit. I had to do two sections for each side because I just didn't have a big enough chunk to use.
We're also getting hauled out next week so I'll have something to say about that.
Two steps backward. I brought the parts to the boat and my left brain was not talking to my right brain. Some how I cut the hole in the wood in the wrong place. Don't have anymore of this wood and not buying another chunk at 100 bucks a sheet. We'll have to figure a plan B.
We did get the boat hauled and the bottom done.